Monday, August 22, 2005

Just practing my inglish

Day off, I'm so tired after a hole weekend working! Today, after school, I came straight to home, just stop to buy some stuff at ASDA. When I arrived at home, I did some pancakes (it was delicious), took a shower and went to sleep a little bit.

Tomorrow I have to work and my next days off will be Thursday and Friday, so I will try to write something on this days.

If you see any problem with my english, please correct me! heeheheh, just trying to practice a little!! Mom, daddy, sorry if you can't read it! I will start to do a english version to my blog (I don't know when, but one day...), so if you enjoy it you would be read more at www.paulainlondon.blogspot.com (it's not available yet, but I let you know when I put something there)!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, correcting:

"I AM so tirred..." and "stuff" not "staff". Ok?! Hahaha. Just kidding and just to say a little hello! Every time I read your blog I want to travel abroad sooner. What I do! Clear my mind, please. Enjoy there for me while I can't go. Love ya, Mah.

7:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eu sei que tu sabe isso e deve ter sido distração: English!!
Maios uma coisa, não sei no inglês americano, mas sei que no britânico as pessoas falam "go home", não "go TO home"...
E quando a gente faz alguma coisa que é palpável, a gente "make pancakes", não "do pancakes"
Só uns toques, tu falou que podia corrigir, né...
Beijinhos

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home